You can only fund your account with the cryptocurrencies that are available on the VirgoCX Inc. platform. We currently support BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT, XLM, EOS, USDC, BCH, PAXG, DOGE, DAI, UNI, LINK, CRV, AAVE, SNX, KNC, BAT, COMP, etc.
- No minimum deposit amount required.
- No cryptocurrency deposit fees.
1. Log in to your VirgoCX Inc. account, click “Fund” in the top navigation.
2. Scroll down and you will see a list of all cryptocurrencies supported on our platform. Choose the one you wish to deposit, such as Bitcoin and click “Deposit”.
3. Carefully read and follow the “Token Deposit Instructions” shown below, copy the deposit address and paste it directly to the withdraw page of your originating wallet, or you can just scan the QR Code. Enter the amount and complete the deposit.
(Here is an example of how to deposit Bitcoin.)
*For certain cryptocurrencies, you need to include more details than just the address:
- EOS deposits need a “memo”.
- Stellar (XLM) deposits need a “memo”.
- Select the correct chain type when depositing coins that support multichain. Taking USDC as an example, select ERC-20/Polygon or AVAX.
- It is worth noting that the wallet address can be copied and pasted directly. Please do not try to type it as it may lead to errors. Sending cryptocurrencies to the wrong deposit address will result in permanent loss.
The address shown is your latest deposit address, and the transfer will be automatic. The transfer needs to be confirmed by the whole network. When reaching required confirmations, which can be found in each Token Deposit Instructions, your token will be automatically deposited into your account.
4. Once the transfer has been confirmed on the blockchain, you will see the balance in your account. Now you can start trading!
It is not clear what it needs to be put on the "memo", please advise.
Please sign in to leave a comment.