Dear VirgoCX Users,
We will list Dogecoin and open trading for DOGE/CAD trading pair at 10:00 am, February 2021 (EST). Deposits and withdrawals will be available simultaneously.
To celebrate VirgoCX becoming one of the firsts in Canada list Dogecoin, VirgoCX has launched a new Twitter promotion.
10 people will get 500 DOGE to celebrate the new listing.
February 24th, 2021 - March 3rd, 2021
How to Participate:
Step 1: Follow VirgoCX official Twitter account: https://twitter.com/VirgoCX
Step 2: Retweet, like and tag three friends. Under our latest Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirgoCX/status/1364595438817402881
DOGE listing Promotion Prize:
VirgoCX will randomly select 10 winners from Twitter, each winner will receive 500 DOGE credit (DOGE listing Promotion Prize) to their VirgoCX verified account
The winner’s list will be announced on Twitter on March 4th. And VirgoCX will credit all qualifying winners’ accounts within five business days.
Method of delivery:
We will directly credit The DOGE listing Promotion Prize to winners VirgoCX verified accounts.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only Users who have a Verified Account on VirgoCX are eligible to receive The DOGE listing Promotion Prize described above.
- VirgoCX reserves the right to reject or reverse any deposit, whether cryptocurrency or fiat currency at its sole discretion.
- VirgoCX reserves the right to disqualify duplicate accounts set up by the same individual or entity from receiving the DOGE listing promotion prize described above.
- Verified Account: Users must complete VirgoCX’s Know-Your-Client (KYC) and onboarding forms, and successfully pass VirgoCX’s anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing processes before their account is eligible to receive the verified account status (“Verified Account Status”) on the VirgoCX platform.
- VirgoCX reserves the right to vary, extend, terminate and/or cancel this campaign or amend these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
Dogecoin (DOGE) is based on the popular "Doge" Internet meme and features a Shiba Inu on its logo. The open-source digital currency was created by Billy Markus from Portland, Oregon and Jackson Palmer from Sydney, Australia, and was forked from Litecoin in December 2013. Dogecoin's creators envisaged it as a fun, light-hearted cryptocurrency that would have greater appeal beyond the core Bitcoin audience since it was based on a dog meme.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to risks. Please read through our Terms of Service for full-risk disclosures.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.