1. Log in to your VirgoCX Inc. account, click on “Fund” from the top navigation.
2. Choose the fiat currency you wish to deposit.
3. Click “Wire Transfer”, you will see all the information you need and wire instructions. Go to your closest bank branch and present the information or you can download the Wire Transfer Instructions so they can help you complete the wire transfer.
- Only wire transfers from Canadian financial institutions will be accepted.
- Additional fees may be charged by your financial institution.
- The memo section in the wire transfer information is required for us to properly associate your deposit with your account. Please make sure to fill out all fields without error. Failure to do so could result in significantly longer processing times or rejections.
4. Wire transfers might take up to 24 hours (typically within 45 minutes). Once the wire transfer has been received, you will receive a confirmation via email, and we will let you know when your deposit has been processed.
 This is the processing time refers to the amount of time needed by VirgoCX staff to process your transaction. It will take 1 to 3 business days for VirgoCX staff to receive you wire transfer from your bank. Fiat currency transactions may be further delayed by banks and/or Interac for reasons beyond VirgoCX’s control. Wire transfer requests submitted after our wire transfer cut-off time or on a weekend will be processed on the next working day. Furthermore, wire transfer transactions requested on US/Canada statutory or banking holidays will be processed on the next working day.
 Funds deposited through wire transfer can be accessed for trading only after the funds have been processed. We will reject the deposit if the name of the owner of the bank account from which you submit the transaction does not match the legal name you have provided for your VirgoCX Inc. account. Additionally, please ensure that your name and address is up-to-date within your profile.
Please sign in to leave a comment.