For PC Version
- Log in to your VirgoCX account, and go to the Trade area.
- Selected either how much CAD you like to trade or how much Crypto you need.
- You will see the exact amount automatically based on the current market price.
- For example, if the current BTC market price is CAD 52,998, and you would like to buy 1 BTC, you will see CAD 52,998.
- Or if you would like to spend 1 CAD on buying BTC, you would see 0.0000188 BTC as a result.
- Click “Buy” to place your order. Similar procedures apply to Sell Market Order, click the sell button and enter the amount, either how much CAD you like to receive or how many BTC you want to sell.
For Mobile App Version
- Log in to your VirgoCX account with the app
- Go to the Trade section locates in the middle of the bottom
- Select Quick Trade
- For Quick Trade, choose the cryptocurrency you would like to trade.
- We take BTC/CAD as our example. Enter the amount either how much CAD you like to spend or how many BTC you need, and click BUY to place a market buy order.
Similar procedures apply to Sell Market Order, click the sell button and enter the amount, either how much CAD you like to receive or how many BTC you want to sell.
Please be aware that Quick Trade is subject to price and liquidity risks. Please also note that depending on the size of your order, market conditions and VirgoCX inventory, your orders may be partially filled, and the unfilled portion cancelled. You should always check Order History for actual filled amount and order status.