VirgoCX offers two types of trading methods, Quick Trade and Advanced Trade.
- Quick Trade is a market order that allows you to trade from a selected cryptocurrency using CAD within minutes at the current market price.
- Quick trade is more beginner-friendly, and traders often use this when they want to buy/sell assets right away to prevent losing out on a potentially profitable opportunity or to reduce their losses.
For more information, please go to the How to use Quick Trade article:
- Advanced Trade allows you to place either market order or limit order for selected cryptocurrency using CAD or USD, and it offers you more information about the price, trend, and indicators, to assist you in making a more informed purchase choice.
- A market order is an order to buy or sell immediately at the current market price. This type of order guarantees the order will be executed but does not guarantee the execution price.
- A limit order is an order to buy or sell at a specific price you determined. The limit order would only be executed if it hits the specified price (or better).