The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will take place at Ethereum block height of 15,050,000, or at approximately 2022-06-30 6:40 (EST). Deposits and withdrawals of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will be suspended starting from 2022-06-30 06:00 (EST).
- The Ethereum (ETH) hard fork will occur at Ethereum block height of 15,050,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only. VirgoCX will adjust the deposit and withdrawal suspension time based on the speed of the network.
- The trading of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the upgrades.
- VirgoCX will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETH and ERC-20 tokens in their VirgoCX accounts.
- The Ethereum upgrade will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ETH and ERC-20 tokens once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For additional support and further inquiries, please contact us through online chat.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
VirgoCX Support Team